Pharmaceutical companies regularly organize cyclical meetings of sales and marketing teams in order to present their strategy of action in the so-called next promotional cycle. This kind of event is an important point on the map of the sales and marketing strategies of every pharmaceutical company.
The purpose of cyclical meetings is to interest medical representatives and motivate them to implement the strategy in accordance with a previously agreed promotional message. The quality and effect of marketing activities, and also the reception of product presentations to doctors and pharmacists, depending on their enthusiasm.
For the management department of a pharmaceutical company, the real challenge might be to involve the sales force (medical representatives) in the course of the entire meeting, which usually lasts a few days. Every manager wants his or her strategy to be remembered and applied by the sales force because this is the key to success, which is building a market advantage.
- 100% participant were actively involved
- Near 90% correct answers in tests after lectures
- Great users opinion after the event
Objectives and assumptions
That is why the Customer-Engagement team of one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies decided to involve its representatives in the C4 briefing meeting, using innovative gamification mechanisms.
The innovative vision of the pharmaceutical company’s team could be achieved thanks to the use of Tribeware technology and the support of the one2tribe consulting team.
The main challenges faced by one2tribe included:
In the case of cooperation between one2tribe and the pharmaceutical company, the basic objectives and assumptions which were defined for this particular event should also be presented:
- An increase in the involvement of the participants in the meeting in the content provided
- Improving communication with participants
- A friendly app supporting participation in the meeting in an intuitive way
- Efficient communication – quickly, easily, conveniently, always with the user on the phone
- Helping to make the most of the time spent at the meeting
- Gratification – attractive rewards, rankings, checking oneself.
Implementation and cooperation
The project was implemented in two phases, which was very important for its success. Two weeks before the start of the C4 briefing meeting, the first stage began, which included the following scenarios.
- Activating the participants and encouraging them to download and use the app
- Onboarding on the platform (how to use the app)
- Informing the participants in the C4 event about its course
- Substantive preparation for the struggle during C4 (the distribution of materials)
The second stage was based on the game during the C4 meeting, where one2tribe implemented the scenario according to the following steps.
- Introduction to the game – announcement of competition (rules and rewards)
- Management of the participants (presence on panels, registration, communication
- Checking the preparation for the conference (knowledge quizzes)
- Information on the results (also from meetings with coaches and doctors)
- Feedback: Rankings informing about the current result, results of substantive quizzes, mission results from coaches and doctors
The Tribeware platform was the main tool for communication with participating reps.
The most important goal was to involve the participants (representatives) in the course of the meeting using the Tribeware platform.
During the C4 briefing meeting, where the one2tribe team was responsible for the involvement of the reps, I was able to watch the live reaction of the representatives who practically did not part with our Tribeware app. “I must admit that in my career so far I have not met with such a great commitment by the reps”
– says Radosław Marter, Managing Partner at the one2tribe Capital Group
The innovative form of the involvement of the reps in the course of the C4 meeting was confirmed by the excellent substantive preparation. The representatives were already active on the platform before C4 and were able to take up preparatory challenges. In the results of the substantive quizzes on the platform, the vast majority of the participants achieved a result above 90% of the correct answers.
Conducting the C4 meeting on the basis of gamification in cooperation with one2tribe made it possible to achieve a non-standard formula in its course with the great involvement of the participants. A meticulously prepared communication plan and an appropriate narrative by the one2tribe team in close cooperation with the customer produced the desired results.
Our success story in
100% participant were actively involved
Near 90% correct answers in tests after lectures
Great users opinion after the event